JBL Synthesis SCL-8 In-Ceiling Speaker
In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / JBL Synthesis SCL-8 In-Ceiling Speaker
About the JBL Synthesis SCL-8
The most compact round in-ceiling model in the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series, the SCL-8 is designed for unparalleled performance in small to medium theater rooms for immersive applications as a height channel, or in high-performance two-channel applications and distributed whole-house audio. The innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 60 degrees from the listening position. The SCL-8 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL series) as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution. It is ideal for use in small to medium rooms.
Advanced Matrix Cone
The SCL-8 features the patented JBL D2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver mated to an offset High Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn and an angled 5.25-inch advanced aluminum matrix cone cast-frame woofer with integral waveguide baffle allowing the loudspeaker to be “aimed”, focusing its output towards a specific listening area. The SCL-8 is acoustically designed to complement any of the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL series) as part of a complete JBL Synthesis solution.
- 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker system designed for off-axis listening as height, in-ceiling LCR, and surround channels
- Features 1-inch 2410H-2 compression driver tweeter mated to a JBL patented offset High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn assembly, angled toward listening area
- Complemented with a 5.25-inch (130mm) advanced aluminum matrix cone, cast frame woofer with waveguide baffle, angled to match HDI horn
- Patented Cat Claw mounting mechanism for faster installations
- Gold plated, spring-loaded binding posts
- Comes with paintable zero-bezel, magnetically attached round and square grilles
- Compatible with CB8 pre-construction bracket
|Lead Time Availability||In Stock|
|Speaker Grille Shape||Round|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz - 30 kHz (-6 dB on-axis), 2pi anechoic|
|Impedance (Nominal)||4 Ohm|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||85 dB/2.83V/1m (2pi anechoic)|
|Recommended Amp||25 - 100 W RMS|
|Drivers Unit Complement||5.25” (130 mm) advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofer (JW130Al-4), 1" (25 mm) 2410H-2 Teonex annular ring-diaphragm compression driver|