Monitor Audio Bronze FX | Surround Speakers | Pair
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Bronze FX | Surround Speakers | Pair
Monitor Audio's Bronze FX offers immersive surround sound with a beautiful new form
Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 51/2” C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic. Monitor Audio are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers their renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
Key Features of Bronze FX
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
|Lead Time Availability||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||74 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||86 dB|
|Maximum SPL||108 dBA (pair)|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 5 1/2 ” C-CAM mid- bass driver 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide|
|Recommended Amp||20 – 80 W|
|Weight (Kg)||3.9 kg|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|