Monitor Audio Silver W12 Subwoofer (6G)
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Silver W12 Subwoofer (6G)
More power with the Silver W-12 Subwoofer
With its outstanding bass, the Silver W-12 provides the perfect sonic backdrop to your speaker set-up. The 500-watt amplifier gives incredible headroom, meaning more power doesn’t equal more distortion. And it’s intelligent, too, with features like Automatic Position Correction that learns the layout of the room and automatically corrects the acoustics of the music you hear. As a result, you can put your subwoofer wherever you like, with no restrictions, and still enjoy amazingly lifelike sound.
Key Features of the Silver W-12
- Ultra long-throw 12-inch driver featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- Triple suspension for ultimate linearity ensuring control at high power and excursions
- Oversized black anodised 3-inch voice coil which provides high power-handling and low distortion
- Powerful 500 W RMS Class-D amplifier with switching power supply provides instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed digitally
- Automatic Position Correction plus automatic room setup feature using microphone for simple system optimisation
- USB for firmware updates
- Three preset EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
|Lead Time Availability||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||Lower Frequency Limit 20 Hz (Typical IEC room) Upper Frequency Limit 40 – 120 Hz|
|Amplifier Power Output||500 W continuous|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 12" C-CAM subwoofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3" long throw voice coil|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 375W / Stationary: <1W|
|Weight (Kg)||20.1 kg|